The compact window-mounted ventilator with maximum heat recovery, optimal air throughput and sound absorption.
Thanks to our continuous and consistent development processes, you can now twist and turn the AEROMAT VT any way you want: this window ventilator is a real winner in every respect. This is primarily because of its considerable condensation-free heat recovery of up to 62% and particularly effective ventilation – with low noise levels and effective sound insulation.
It is also characterised by ease of installation: with a depth of just 320 mm and a length of 1000 mm, it can easily be integrated into every façade. The low height of 100 mm even enables concealed installation e.g. in upper window lintel areas.
All benefits at a glance:
- Simultaneous ventilation and exhaust creates a healthy indoor climate: stale, humid air in the room is replaced by pre-heated fresh air
- Suitable for living spaces (bedrooms, children’s rooms, hotel rooms, etc.), schools and office buildings
- Heat recovery: thermal efficiency of up to 62 % without condensation
- Two-stage radial blower for high air throughput (air volume up to 42 m3/h) with low internal noise
- Effective sound absorption of over 50 dB
- The intelligent SENSOAIR air quality sensor allows for optimum control
- With optional F7 and G3 filters
- Easy filter replacement without disassembling the unit
- Tested variant: conforms to the hygienic requirements of VDI 6022
- Optimal integration in facade thanks to compact design
- Concealed installation possible
- Suitable for renovations and new buildings