The service lock: the quick
solution for defective front doors.
The service lock is the ideal solution for quickly repairing and maintaining home and apartment front doors. As a manufacturer-independent system, it can cost-effectively replace a variety of multi-point locks from KFV as well as competing manufacturers. In addition to the required flexibility during assembly, it also reduces warehousing levels considerably, which has many advantages.
The service lock can be used to repair all standard door leaf rebate heights from 1625 to 2400 mm. Handles can be installed in any position.
All benefits at a glance:
- Main lock set available separately in different backsets – far lower warehousing levels than competing products
- Stainless steel face plates for a high quality appearance without corrosion on any cut edges
- All main lock sets are equipped with soft-lock latches.
- Extension components and drive rods are locked in the correct cropping position with a rivet and protected for transport
- Adapter sleeve from 10 to 8 mm spindle square included in the main lock set as standard
- Particularly flat coupling point with SIEGENIA-AUBI TITAN AF fine toothing eliminates cutting work
The different contents:
1. Face plate set:
- 1 face plate top part including additional locks with pinbolts
- 1 face plate bottom part including additional locks with pinbolts
- 1 main lock face component
2. Main lock set:
- 1 main lock with soft-lock latch
- 1 offset soft-lock latch
- 1 adapter sleeve for reducing spindle square from 10 mm to 8 mm
- 3 fixing screws
- 3 rivets (as alternative fixing option)
3. Linkage 200 mm
4. End caps